Pages

Thursday 22 August 2019

PE Hurumanu

We do fitness testing to help us with our speed and how fit we are. We will do this every few weeks to make sure we get fit and we can improve our speed. My results were 3.8. I pulled a muscle on one before that I cant remember what one but I stopped at 3.8 because it was getting super sore so I decided to stop. I need to improve on my Stamina and how long I can run for and the speed i can run up to so at the start I can go slow and then. When I'm about to finish I will go way faster because every level I get up to it speeds up and its super fast from 7-10. I will improve on my speed and stamina because I will run at lunch and morning tea lots, even in PE I will do lots of running, I will mostly do running in the weekend since there is nothing to do so I just go for a run.

I worked nicely and successfully with others by cheering on the people that were going a little slow helping them speed up and the people that were running after I ended mine I cheered them on.My actions and feelings affected people because I was talking to people helping them to hurry up and get over the line before they get a warning. I feel like I pushed them enough and helped them get over the line. I helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.