Pages

Friday 9 August 2019

CIP Week 3 Mufti Day

In C.I.P tomorrow we are having a mufti day it is going to be radical rainbow colours.  My group picked it, my group is Callum, Saia, Cody and I. I am going to wear a Random coloured shirt but my whole Uniform in going to wear will be different colours I am going to answer some questions for you.

  • What was the planning process? We went with neon but then we chose Then we changed it to Radical rainbow, it was First Hilarious hats then it was neon then now its Radical Rainbow
  • How did we come up with our theme? Because my friends Have a clan with lots of people called radical so we just chose alliteration with radical.
  • Who are we raising money for?We are raising money for kids can so people can gave the basics .
  • What do you know about them? They help kids without food of jackets of anything that they need that they dont have they buy them for the kids and give them to the kids.
  • What makes a successful Mufti Day? Making money for kids can and having lots of people wearing radical rainbow.
  • What jobs did you have/will you have? I'm not sure.
  • How is this spreading Kindness to our community? because they are making money to help the little kids in need.




3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Josh

    I like how you put lots of details into your blog answers. You did a nice job of remembering to restate the question and answer in full sentences. I also liked how you shared your cool DLO! Great job on taking the lead on this Mufti Day, you and your group came up with an awesome theme.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Josh,

    I like how you added information about the mufty day and added pictures to give an example of the mufty day.

    I think you need to make the writing a different color or the background because i can't really read the text

    But over all i like what you have done to this blog post. Well done :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Josh it is Camryn and I have looked at your blog post and i was amazed at how detailed it was It is very well set out to. I like how you put the data. Next time put the data up the top your team went with a very cool theme it was very good bye Josh.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.