Pages

Wednesday, 14 August 2019

CIP Elderly daycare

Hello, Today me and a few people went to a elderly daycare for C.I.P with Miss Tozer. When we got there we were a little bit nervous but I got to meet some really nice people with Hans, first I introduced my self, Then they introduced themselves. I showed them my book and they read a little bit of it, they said it is a thriller story.

Hans had his computer. So we showed them his stop motion movie and I read them what his blog post said. At the end we had to sing happy birthday to a person called Joyce.
Overall I think they were really nice people, they let us have some biscuits and orange juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.