Pages

Monday 29 April 2019

Happier by Marshmallo

Today we listened to happier from marshmello. We need to choose if we want to be the girl of the dog,  I am going to be the girl.

It's my birthday everyone is running around playing with the balloons then I got my cake, I made a wish then some girl came over and blew out my candles, I started crying, then I got a box, I opened it and I got a yellow bow from out of it, then my dad came into the kitchen holding a puppy I was kissing the puppy, we got older and older. I was playing football but no one picked me for their team.

I was playing football at home with my dog we were both kicking the ball then we went to the soccer field to get a team photo. Then I got home and I was going to sleep but then my dog came and I played with him. I was trying to do tricks but he layer down and sat there then we took him to the vet and he got put down.

Then 20 years later my daughters birthday and she got a dog. She was so happy. Twenty years later the same thing happened

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.