I am a student at in Uru MÄnuka. In 2020 I was a year 9 and in 2021 I will be a year 10. This is a place where I will be able to share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Wednesday, 7 August 2019
KIDS CAN C.I.P
Ioday In C.I.P I made a poster about KIDS CAN and what they do to help the kids and other people in the community. The kids that need things, they help them, They help anyone that needs help and that has no stationary of dont have a jacket, they will give it to them, here is the poster I made of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.