Pages

Thursday 24 October 2019

Soccer PE

This and last term for PE Hurumanu my group did Football/Soccer my lesson was successful because my team had really cooperative and had amazing team work. My role was to be a referee and also putting all the equipment out on the court, I would like to do Tchouckball because another team did it and it was really fun. With Tchoukball or hockey because the rules of the 2 games are easy, but for soccer it was really hard to get people to concentrate because people were playing around a lot.

What I learnt is that when you are in goal wear gloves and be strong because people Knuckle Ball it, Knuckle ball means they kick it so hard that your hand will pull back really far because you can get proper control of the ball. Game of Football

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.