Pages

Friday 25 October 2019

Digital Tech

Hello, my name is Josh.
I chose homelessness because it is a really big problem in the world. people go homeless every day because either they don't have a job or they just can't afford a house, people Get a styrofoam cup and they make a sign saying "I'm homeless please donate to a homeless shelter" or  "please donate to me I need money I'm homeless". 

What went well for me is that there were coins in the game and the guy was homeless so he needed to collect them and get enough money to buy a job so he could get lots more money for a house, and there was a secret place noone could find where you could finda lottery ticket to get 1B dollars to do whatever you wanted with.

What I would do next time is make a different game about a different problem like saving the oceans from pollution. I would get a free pack from the market place where there is rubbish and fish and the fish were eating all the rubbish and there was a scuba diver where he needed to fill a bag he had with rubbish to be able to leave the oceans so all the fish will be saved. Either way I still enjoyed what I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.