Pages

Tuesday 15 October 2019

Going to Blenheim

In the holidays, I went to Blenheim, this was fun because on the way there I got to buy a bunch of food, (with my mum's money). then when I got there I have my nana a hug and we went inside, I had milo then I made my bed ready for staying there for 3 days, then I had dinner, that night I had Chinese, the best Chinese I have ever had it was amazing.

After I had dinner I got chocolate-coated ice creams, I ate that super past. Then when I finished that it was kinda late and my parents wanted to go to bed so my mum let me watch captain underpants series on Netflix on my mum's phone, I would recommend watching them they are hilarious. I watched them for about 11:00 pm.

I went to bed, the next morning had corn fritters for breakfast to get me energized, I went next door to my friend Matthews house and played some Xbox then I got offered to go roller-skating with them, I thought I would be really bad but then I picked up on it really fast, roller skating was fun but I kept falling over. I raced his sister Mikayla, I won I was very surprised that I won because she comes here almost every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.