Pages

Thursday 6 June 2019

Music Learning Story Term 2

This Term we have been doing music, Like last term we did a Learning story, What a learning story is, is that there is a graduate profile anout things that are Thinking smart, Learning smart, Cybersmart, Active learner and People smart, Here is the writing for my Music hurumanu

Hello, This term we have been doing music. Some activities we did I liked and others I didn’t like very much.


My favourite one was probably making music on the ipads on a app called garageband.
You can choose what instruments you want to make music with.
It had to be 3 minutes long, it had to have 1 ASMR sound But the ASMR sound didn’t need
to be a calming one.
mine was a screeching sound, we were allowed 3 instruments and 3 sounds.
For this one I know I achieved the one called “i am an outstander - I choose to
help others who are having a difficult time”.
because I helped Miguel get the music on his blog and with some of his writing.


My second favourite one was making the slides from 1900 to 2100 there were lost of songs
I had never heard of and some bands.
I was working with My friend, Jesse A from 7/8TZ There were so many song
he didn’t know of as well as bands.
I know I achieved the one called “I can use digital tools creatively” because we
made the some of slides decorative.
And I also achieved the “I can think creatively” because I put detail into what I
was writing and the work that I did.

And I also achieved 2 other ones “I am a curious learner” and the “I ask for help when i don’t understand” one, because I asked three people before I asked the teacher how to put the garageband music on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.