Pages

Friday 21 June 2019

A Day In The Life Of A Shoe

A Day In The Life Of A Shoe
I am a shoe I can do anything, Play Games, Have fun, Just Anything That would be great. I am Nike Air Max's if someone wears me it helps them jump higher, Run lots faster, Play sports better,  I am made out of leather. There are so many things i can do but first i will meet up with my friends.

What I will do first with my friends is go to the shop and see if there is anything I want to get for my owner or myself. I will get my owner this little vase for the flowers in his garden, When i got home I pulled out some flowers out of the garden and put some water in the vase, Then stick the flowers in And i will put it next to his bed so when he wakes up he will have a vase full of flowers next to him.

Then i went back out with my friends, This time we went to the water park, there are so many things i dont know what to do first, Where is even a Ferris wheel. first i will pay so I can go on the water slides there is a really long one, it has little blow up rings that you are meant to go on, there are also double ups and there are 3 and fours as well, my three friends and i go in the big one, We hop in and walk up the stairs, it was hard work.

When we got up there we needed to wait for the other people to go first, the line was big. but after 10 minutes we finally got to go down,  2 of my friends fell off it, and me and my other friend stayed on, we laughed as we saw them slowly screeching around the corner. Then we Just went in a massive pool, there were really high diving boards, i dared my friend to go up there and jump of the highest one, its 200 metres up in the air.

Image result for nike air max black leatherWhen he gets up there it dosent look that high up but when he jumped it took 7 seconds for him to hit the water, He Spalled so hard against the water, it looked and heard like it hurt, ALOT. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Josh!! This is brilliant, I don't think I have ever seen you write this much in one go. I am so pleased to see your writing getting longer and more detailed. I want you to be mindful of your capitals though... you have some popping up where they shouldn't be and quite a few I's that need a capital! These are quick and easy fixes.

    Keep up the super awesome blogging! I am very proud of your progress this year.
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.