Pages

Wednesday 26 August 2020

Geri's Game Pixar - Scene / Dialogue

Today we watched a short film called Geri's Game Pixar, it is about a man who is playing chess with himself and the person who wins gets the teeth, here is my dialogue and scene of what happened in the film. Also, at the bottom there is a link to the video we watched to make the scene.

Scene

There is a man playing chess with himself, he places one of the pieces on another spot then goes onto the other chair and takes out the other side piece. He goes on until there is only 1 of his pieces left, He has a heart problem and falls to the floor but the kind does not fall over, then the other one is not looking he swaps the board around so he wins. the game ended very well after Geri 2 cheated and won.

Geri 1: Hahahaha I will win this game this is very easy

Geri 2: Oh no please let me win

Geri 1: Haha this is too easy

Geri 2: oh oh oh no I am having heart problems

Geri 1: That makes this even easier to win.

Geri 2: haha you thought, I swapped the board without him knowing. 

Geri 1: Wait what? Was I not the one winning the game?

Geri 2: what? No? Shh

Geri 1: then I'll just flick the king over, I give up

Geri 2: Good game it was fun

Geri 1: *sigh* here is your teeth back

Geri 2: Haha thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.