Pages

Wednesday 26 February 2020

Book Review, The Witches, Roald Dahl

For this term, I have read a book called The Witches By Roald Dahl. It was a book about witches that hate kids and wanted all of them dead, they made a Formula that made every kid turn into a mouse. They did this so that the witches can kill them easier.

Also because a lot of people hate mice and they would put mouse traps all over the place to kill them. The mice were house mice so more people liked them. But then the kid made everyone and the witched turn to mice.  I like this book because it is funny and a long book I would have to give this book a 9/10.

 I selected to read this book because I like all of the other Roald Dahl books so I thought this one might be good. it is a great book, I would recommend it to any age. my favorite part was the part where the kid turned all the witches to mice. The Characters were Grandma Kid and the Witches.
Image result for the witches roald dahl

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Josh

    Great initiative finishing up your book review. This is a detailed post sharing just enough about the story. The Witches is one of my favourite Roald Dahl books and I remember reading it when I was younger.

    What other ones have you read from this author?
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.