Pages

Friday 13 March 2020

Health Hauora

Whare Tapa Wha is about?Your Mental & Emotional, Spiritual, Physical and Social Wellbeing

This is Useful to understand Because If one of your walls is Broken or down all the walls will come down and the house will break down, that means that you are not healthy

I participated well Because I was being respectful, working well with my friends and answering the questions the teacher asked me.

I contributed by Answering questions My teacher asked the class Correctly, Not speaking while The teacher was.

Next time I will answer more questions, Work with different people that I don't usually work with

My Hauora is good 
I know that I need to work on My Physical because I'm not as fit as I wish I was.
I could do this by exercising and going outside more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.