Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2019

Treasure Maybe? Possibly

In this story I got stuck in s room, there is fire all around me, I try to smash the door down, I failed so just stopped, it's hard to breathe, I found an axe so I destroyed the door, I got out and found out that in on an abandoned and deserted island, I was looking around for people but I found nobody so I was walking around, I walked around the whole island, as soon as I saw a sign, it said, take this shovel and find the treasure, “is this a joke,” I said.

The sign changes and said Maybe, what does this mean. I found a x in the ground. I think the shovel is meant to dig that up. Heard a bang, I think hit something metal, if that was the case it may be god bard, that was not the case, it was an old pot, did it have money in it? No clue… To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.