Pages

Monday 25 November 2019

Responsibilities

 Denny has responsibilities in his life; he helps his mum with finances, he takes care of his sisters and is a part of a team.

What responsibilities do you have in your life? how do you manage them and making sure you are completing what you are trusted to do.

Making my bed, making sure that i'm ready in the morning for a school day, sometimes putting my dog in his kennel, not being late to school, Putting My P.E Uniform into my bag, At school making sure that i'm getting changed for PE, Hurumanu and Sport, making sure i'm not late to my classes, when we line up i need to make sure I have my Chromebook out and I am in line, making sure in on the right sites that in meant to be on.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Josh

    I would like you to have another look at this. I don't think this is a reflection of your best work. I would like to see more than one sentences for your work. I have not checked this activity off.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Josh

    Thanks for adding more length to your writing, that's great that you took on the feedback to improve the work! I would like to see those capital letters being fixed up, as you identified in class that this required some more work.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.