Pages

Tuesday 7 May 2019

Integrity

Hello, today I'm going to be talking about a super important value, Integrity

Integrity means you are honest and truthful and doing good deeds/things while the teacher is not watching, or being honest and not lying to anyone

You can show integrity at school by doing the right thing on your device, or cleaning up rubbish while the teacher isn't watching or away.

3 ways I have shown integrity is:

Helping people with their work when the teacher isn't there to help.

By doing my work and not messing around.

Helping people when they are getting bullied if there are no teachers of anyone there to help.


Can I please have some feedback on my blog about something I can do better or something you liked about it?

Image result for integrity

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.