Today we are going to be working on designing on a native bird or animal to newzealand or Hornby made out of trash, cans, rappers, paint and wrappers of stuff. I'm going to be making a kiwi because it is native to New Zealand and there are none in other country's the year sevens and eights are doing this in big groups.
I think this will be a good idea because it shows that we care about New Zealand, I and going to be doing this with TJ, Vin and myself, the reason why I chose do do the kiwi is because it is native to New Zealand and only New Zealand, we also need to do a super big clean up of rubbish around the school.
This is all for now.thanks for reading my blog post and please give me some feedback for that I need to to better or what I did good. Thank you
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.