Pages

Wednesday 20 March 2019

Community impact projects

Today we are going to be working on designing on a native bird or animal to newzealand or Hornby made out of trash, cans, rappers, paint and wrappers of stuff. I'm going to be making a kiwi because it is native to New Zealand and there are none in other country's the year sevens and eights are doing this in big groups.

I think this will be a good idea because it shows that we care about New Zealand, I and going to be doing this with TJ, Vin and myself, the reason why I chose do do the kiwi is because it is native to New Zealand and only New Zealand, we also need to do a super big clean up of rubbish around the school.

This is all for now.thanks for reading my blog post and please give me some feedback for that I need to to better or what I did good. Thank you

1 comment:

  1. Wow Josh, you remembered all the important parts of a blog post; an intro, an interesting body, paragraphs and a conclusion where you asked for feedback! I am really pleased.

    Some feedback for you is to proofread before you post! There are a few bits that are a little bit muddled up, but overall we know what you are talking about. With a bit of self editing, this would be a perfect blog post!

    Ka pai!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.