Pages

Thursday 22 November 2018

Stone carving



For stone carving Me and my Good friend, Tukotahi (Tuks) Are making ABig H for the Hornby High School logo We are going to make it out of Omaru stone. This will be good for me and him so we canlearnd to draw big and better things... This is it so far.


I couldn't make my one with Tukz because my small Koro broke and I needed to make it into a ball with sandpaper and a cheese grater but by the time I had finished the ball he was already in a group so I'm now making another small one. This time I will be more careful.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Josh

    I was very impressed with the hard work you were doing on Thursday. You got right down to the task and made a nice sketch for your big project.

    I look forward to seeing how this turns out and I think it will look great in our school! Well done.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.