Pages

Thursday, 15 November 2018

Passion projects, Stone carving

              Stone Art, Omaru stone Koru art

Stone carving. For passion projects I am doing Stone carving or Stone art. we the class that I am in are doing Koru's. We use Chisels, Saw's, Cheese graters. the cheese graters arent Actually cheese graters. they have the same blates to cut ad cheese graters but the can make things less sharp or make corners blunt so they don't cut people. Omaru stone is really weak. Here is the picture of the Koru that I will make from  Omaru stone
Image result for Koru from small oamaru stone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.