Pages

Friday 8 April 2016

cross country

23/3/16Screen Shot 2016-03-20 at 3.08.09 PM.png












ON YOUR MARKS GET SET GO!!

I’m the boy in the front

I’m jogging at the start. He was beating me at the start then when he slowed down. I jogged past him after I got past him I had to do 5 more laps. Then i slowed down a bit but he still coulden’t  get past me i started to get a tummy ache.

I'm trying to not walk but i can jog i'm getting a really bad stitch it hurts he is only about  2 metres  away.

I can feel sweat dripping down my face i'm trying to wipe it all off. I’m boiling like i’m in a hot jug. I feel really dehydrated I NEED a drink NOW !!

I can hear all the cars going past. There are lots going BROOM. Lots of them are revving and lots and lots of people are cheering at me.

I can see all the brown trees and dead crunchy leaves i keep standing on the leaves

I can taste  sweat falling into my mouth it's disgusting i'm about to do lap 4. i can feel the food churning in my stomach

And i won congrats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.