Pages

Friday 12 March 2021

Reflection Section

 Reflection Section

This week has been boring and not fun, because i broke my ankle, therefore I cant hang out with my friends and family as much, every day this week I have been picked up from school and hopped straight into bed to help my foot rest and get better, i need to wear a moon boot for 2 weeks, then we go back to the doctors and they can see if I need to keep it on for a few more weeks, or if i'm ok, after school each day I just sit in my bed and play Xbox. school has been good this week, i have managed to walk around school to get to my classes, but I cant run, or walk very fast.




3 comments:

  1. josh, I feel bad about your broken ankle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I liked how you put an example of what your leg looks like.
    Maybe next time put how you hurt your ankle (if your comfortable)
    Anyways pretty mint post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Josh. You have done really well with your first week back. Let me know if you need anything and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.