Pages

Tuesday 17 November 2020

100 Word Challenge About A Life Size Bubble

Hello, for this period we needed to make a 100 word challenge, about a life size bubble that can take you anywhere you want, it took me on an adventure to the moon. The moon is a very weird place, Trust me. Here is the story I made 

I go to the woods to have a look around, I see a HUGE bubble. A life size bubble. I decided to jump in it, I thought it would pop. I got the thought of  the moon, it's like it read my mind, because I'm now floating up into the sky. 2 hours later I see the moon in the distance. I'm getting closer and closer. When I finally got to the moon I saw other people there, someone was putting a flag down on the moon, what was the reason? I do not know, But It's amazing being here.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Josh
    I like this how you used your imagination by making your setting the moon but i think that your blog would be a lot better if you added a couple of pictures of what happened in your story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job Josh. I like your story. It shows a lot imagination and a lot of detail. I also like how you went moon. Good Job Josh.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.