Pages

Friday 11 September 2020

Art Project


  • The learning that we did was about Hannah Höch and her artwork, I have made 3 artworks of photomontage, this is pieces of different pictures and connecting then to other pieces. we needed to make 8-9 scrap pages of random photos and then 3 photomontages with them all connected together. I made these because they look cool and aesthetic. can I please have feedback on the work I have done to see what I need to work on or what I should do less of. 


.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Josh, the way you have inserted your images doesn't work to make them visible. if you have drag and dropped them it tends not to work well for blogger. Bu you also might need to check your permissions on your photos too.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.