Pages

Monday 25 February 2019

When We Have A Reliever


When we have a reliever

Today With our reliever I had to comment on three peoples blogs. I managed to get 1 and a half blog comments finished because I was distracted by my friends. But then the bell rang while I was in the middle of one.
--------------------
When we have guests in our class I should behave good and not get in trouble at all. And also Help them if they don't know what to do.
---------------------
Next time I won't listen to music and be even more on task so I can get all of my comments done without being distracted by my friends. and just ignore them or tell them I'm trying to work, not talking back to them and starting a conversation

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Josh!

    This blog post proves to me that you know the right thing to do! That means I expect to see it all the time, even when I am not teaching. You are a role model to those around you so make sure you are not selling yourself short! You can achieve so much if you work hard and take your tasks seriously.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.