Pages

Thursday 9 August 2018

The Blue Door

This is a magic door where will it go to if I walk through it? Maybe it will teleport me to this dungeon where demons live. “Have I done something bad?”. Or will it take me to a world of candy and if I eat some more will spawn until the whole universe. There are trillions of other things there could be. This is scary. Should I go through it. “Aghh stuff it I'm going through. When I went through it I could hear a creepy voice saying “come here”. I'm too scared to do anything there are footsteps. HELPME


This was hard because I couldn't think of what to do But when I finished i think it was easier then I thought. Maybe if I do another One before I do it  I need to read a lot more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.