Pages

Wednesday 21 March 2018

100 word challenge 2!


These were 50 aliens some looked like dogs and cats and some looked like horses and cows. I was thinking why are they here, I heard there was a universe under us that had aliens. I DID NOT THINK THEY WOULD LOOK LIKE ANIMALS THOUGH. That is creepy. Then a boss came up how did he get up here. He has super jump and ultrasonic speed it looked like he teleported over to me because he was so fast he was holding brass knuckles ready to fight he tried to punch me I dodged it then swung at him DEAD!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.