Pages

Monday 19 February 2018

Sailing and swimming


Sailing and swimming

On friday I was sailing I got to go on an electric boat and see all of the other people moving slowly in sailing boats. I was going really fast and the motor was rumbling. And someone went past in another electric boat and made a big wave and we jumped over it and water sprayed everywhere. Then when I got off the boat I was thinking I would go on a sailing boat. The wind got rougher and rougher and I fell into the water. I was running around trying to dry off and when I was dry I started thinking again about if I would g sailing. Eventually I had thought about it and my decision was no. I didn't want to go on a sailing boat because it tipped over for lots of people and I get winded really easily winded when I get winded I can't swim so I get really scared. I decided that i would go swimming instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.