Pages

Monday 22 August 2016

Digi Awards 2016

We have been working on Digi Awards. We are doing Be The Change. Today we have been learning how to code I finished one game of flappy code and I learnt to code
and I then started to do it and then I finished doing it.
i'm now onto my second level.
Click Here

As a class we brainstormed what Be The Change was. I chose to save penguins and make other people stop littering because they die from our litter in the ocean. I made a game on code.org about it. I learnt to code. I learnt about penguins and how littering hurts them.

1 comment:

  1. I really want to have a test run playing your game... Can you please insert the link so I can have a go?

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.