Pages

Monday 9 September 2019

Ella West Visit

Today in hui Ella West visited Year 7&8 She is a New Zealand Author. her books that are out Right now are Night Vision, Rain Fall, Real Life, Thieves, Anywhere but here. She talked about what happens in Night Vision and Rain Fall the books. So today on my blog I am going to be talking about what she talked about. I also read the Night Vision book in My group at the moment. She talked about a new book that will be coming out called the sound of my heart. it will be coming out not next year but the year after.

She told us to ask her some questions. So people asked. When did you make your first book? her answer to this was ¨in 2006¨. Why did you become an author in the first place? Her answer to this was because I thought it would be fun and it is. do you have a backup job incase your job as an author dies down? Her answer to this one was Yes I do. I Write for the daily papers sometimes.Image result for Ella west pictures.Image result for Ella west Books

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Josh!

    Awesome job remembering the questions that were asked and the answers Ella gave, I can tell you were listening during the presentation. Did you enjoy having her come talk to us? Would you be interested in reading Rain Fall after AL is finished with it?

    I want you to be careful with your capital letters, some are missing and some are popping up in the middle of your sentences. I know you know how to check for these when you edit.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job Josh. This is a really good blog post You have added a bit of detail but there are still some thing you could put like where she lives, what was her first book, what inspired her to write Night Vision and what inspired her to write Rain Fall. Apart from that good job Josh.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.